WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are data created by a server and stored in a text file on the hard disk of the user's computer, tablet or smartphone, in order to provide information on its use of the site, its behavior and preferences.
Cookies can be stored permanently in the device and have a variable duration (so-called permanent cookies) or disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies).
Cookies can be installed from the visited website (so-called own cookies) or from other sites (so-called third-party cookies).
- Navigation and technical cookies
Eight Lab uses both session cookies and permanent personal cookies, in order to guarantee both a safe and efficient website navigation and the possibility for the user to register, access the personal account and complete their purchases.
Pursuant to current legislation on data protection , the use of these cookies does not require any consent from the user.
- Analytical cookies
Eight Lab uses Analitycs cookies to analyze a mode for access to its site and user behavior.
Pursuant to current legislation on data protection , the use of these cookies requires the user's consent.
The characteristics of the cookies used on the Website are described in the table.
HOW TO MODIFY THE SETTINGS RELATED TO COOKIES?
- Internet Explorer (
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/help/ tutorials / security / privacy /)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042)
Later, however, the Site may no longer function properly.
LIMITS TO THE TRANSMISSION AND THE DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data acquired through cookies are managed
- by employees and collaborators of Eight Lab in charge of processing
- by companies entrusted with the task of carrying out technical and organizational operations on our behalf (for example, web service providers). These companies are our direct partners and are in charge of data processing. The list of these companies is constantly updated and can be requested by contacting us at the address at the bottom of the page or by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data acquired using cookies can be transferred abroad, but can in no case be sold, transmitted or disseminated to third parties.
RIGHTS OF USERS